Hi Family! Well, I think it's a really cool thing that A piece of Jordon and Jen are permanently in Utah lake haha! That sounds like so much fun! Well, it is that time in the mission and I found out that I am being transferred... And guess what? I think President is having a lot of fun ping ponging me around! I am going to be the Sister Training Leader in the Anoka Zone! Whaat?️ so yeah... I am super sad though to be leaving Sister Kirkby and Lakeville. I came to really love this place. And Sister Kirkby. Her new companion is going to be Sister Kirkman... Haha! People are going to be sooo confused! My new companion is going to be Sister Jenkins. So we will be a bit confusing too. So I will check with Sister Jenkins and see if she is comfortable with Grandma and Grandpa coming. So funny story for you, we watched the YSA devotional and it was having technical difficulties and I sneezed at the perfect moment and T.V. shut off!!! Everyone looked at me and said, "Sister Jacklin, way to go!" And started laughing! So I officially have sonic sneezes. Oh, and when we were on the phone with our Branch Mission leader, I forgot it was on Bluetooth and burped, he and Sister Kirkby died laughing. It was super embarrassing. Haha. Well. This past week was really cool! We have been teaching T.B. the lessons since I got here and she has been taught by missionaries for over a year. Well, we felt prompted to read Mosiah 18 with her about the baptism qualifications and we were going to bring up baptism one more time with her. In the past, the answer was a flat no. Well, after reading, a light went on in her head and she said, "Huh. Before I would have said no but I realize now that I have been living it!" So, we set a date for Wednesday and told her to pray about it that weekend. She prayed and that Sunday morning she came 40 minutes early to tell us her answer! And she said it was a big YES!!! She was so excited! Unfortunately, she will be baptized when I am gone but Sister Kirkby is going to get me a program. I am so excited for her! :) Well, that was the big miracle for the week! I am super nervous but excited to be going back to the Anoka Zone! My area's name is Medicine Lake. It will be an adventure! :) Well, I love you and hope your week goes well! Love, Sister Jacklin
| Dinner at Buccaneer Di Peppo's |
| We shared and this was the small. WHAT! It was big. |
| Hand art with the Burnsville Sisters. |
| Our Branch mission leader and I traded glasses. He said I looked like the wife of a dictator (haha). |
| Us with Sister S. at dinner. |
| The Zone 1 |
| The Zone 2 |
️ so yeah... I am super sad though
to be leaving Sister Kirkby and Lakeville. I came to really love this
place. And Sister Kirkby. Her new companion is going to be Sister
Kirkman... Haha! People are going to be sooo confused! My new
companion is going to be Sister Jenkins. So we will be a bit confusing
too. So I will check with Sister Jenkins and see if she is comfortable
with Grandma and Grandpa coming.
So funny story for you, we watched the YSA devotional and it was
having technical difficulties and I sneezed at the perfect moment and
T.V. shut off!!! Everyone looked at me and said, "Sister Jacklin, way
to go!" And started laughing! So I officially have sonic sneezes. Oh,
and when we were on the phone with our Branch Mission leader, I forgot
it was on Bluetooth and burped, he and Sister Kirkby died laughing. It
was super embarrassing. Haha.
Well. This past week was really cool! We have been teaching T.B.
the lessons since I got here and she has been taught by missionaries
for over a year. Well, we felt prompted to read Mosiah 18 with her
about the baptism qualifications and we were going to bring up baptism
one more time with her. In the past, the answer was a flat no. Well,
after reading, a light went on in her head and she said, "Huh. Before
I would have said no but I realize now that I have been living it!"
So, we set a date for Wednesday and told her to pray about it that
weekend. She prayed and that Sunday morning she came 40 minutes early
to tell us her answer! And she said it was a big YES!!! She was so
excited! Unfortunately, she will be baptized when I am gone but Sister
Kirkby is going to get me a program. I am so excited for her! :)
Well, that was the big miracle for the week! I am super nervous but
excited to be going back to the Anoka Zone! My area's name is Medicine
Lake. It will be an adventure! :)
Well, I love you and hope your week goes well!
Love,
Sister Jacklin
No comments:
Post a Comment