Monday, September 7, 2015

Love From Minnesota!!!

Hi Family!

It sounds like you guys had a good week! I am sad that you were released mom from being YW President but I bet there are really good things in store for you! And congrats to Connor on getting straight A's! I am so happy for you! Keep up the good work!

I had a really good week! We worked on Monday and got in with a lot of people. We then went and helped out at the boating activity that the YSA had and it was fun!

I think the most fun this week was that we got permission from our mission president to go to valley fair! It is an amusement park! We had sooooo much fun! We went on every single ride and I even went on the rip cord ride! I sent you a video so you should get the picture of what it is. I went on it because another sister was begging us to go with her and she needed two other people to get the discount so me and Sister Brown went and it was so fun! :) We had such a blast! Then on Friday, we went to State Fair with some of the YSA. It was blistering hot but we made it work! 

The greatest miracle we had this week was K getting baptized! I was so happy! We had a ton of fun and she was so happy! K ended up having to get dunked twice because she grabbed her nose with the wrong hand so she lifted her knee. But it went good and she went down giggling the second time. :) We then went to lunch after with the YSA and it was great! We had an amazing lesson with a miracle couple that walked into sacrament meeting. She is a member and he is not and he wanted to learn more. We had dinner with them and then afterwards he said that he had written down his questions and the first one of course was, "What makes Mormons different from other religions?" So we answered it with the restoration. At the end, he looked at his questions and said, "Well, you answered that one and that one and that one" and it was so cool! :) I was so happy! We gave them a list of Mormon movies to watch too and they said that the next time we come over we would watch Meet the Mormons with them. We love them so much! :)

Well, my email will be a short one this week but I promise that I will say more next week. We didn't have the full time because it is not a p day. But anyways! Love you!

Love,

Sister Jacklin
 
Baptism Day 1

Baptism Day 2

Sister Kirkby got her arm stuck in the seat belt and we're not sure how:)

Someone plastic wrapped our car.

Zone P day activity at Valley Fair.
 
The 3 Flyers

Us Flying

No comments:

Post a Comment