Hi family! My week has been fun! We had some great lessons and are working with a lot of our part member families. We have been having as much fun as we can and have been seeing miracles! I really liked the pictures! I can't believe that Connor can reach around the whole group! His arms are so long! Haha :) We are now in a challenge with the elders to lose more weight than each other. We are doing insanity every morning and are going to ask the members to help us by not feeding us dessert. I am giving myself Christmas as a cheat day but still I am not going to be eating a lot of crap... I hope... I am excited to work hard to try and lose at least 10 pounds in this transfer. Sister Kirkby says that I can do it so I will do it. Well. I can't wait to see you on Friday! Sorry for the late late response but I will be at the W's at around 10:00 until 1. So if you would like, I could just check my email before than and see when Zac is skyping. I can probably make my own skype account on my iPad since that is what I will be using. So just let me know when Zac is wanting to skype and we can skype together on two separate devices. I think it would be cool. But let me know. The times I will be at the W's is my time so it will be 1 hour ahead of you and 2 ahead of Zac. So just email me when he is available and I will be there! :) if not, just pick anytime between those hours and I will check my email and then skype you! :) I will be at member homes all day so just let me know! I would prefer it be at the W's so if Zac isn't available it won't be the end of the world. Love you! Sister Jacklin
Monday, December 21, 2015
Love From Minnesota!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment