So we have had a blast this week! The
Twins game was super fun!!! We got rained out in the 7th inning but
that's okay! I got to eat ice cream out of a teeny tiny little baseball
helmet! It was delicious!!! We had a ton of fun and we really grew
closer as a district! I have loved being out here and I think I am
finally starting to acclimate to the mission! It has been hard and
Sister Tingey and one of my Sister Training Leaders both agree that my
biggest problem so far is that I need to be more confident in myself as a
missionary. I think it's because I know that this transfer is almost
over and I'm a little nervous about that. But everyone says that I'll be
okay! So I am fairly excited.
So we had a
moment where a man wanted to bible bash which was hard but we got
through it! We later got to teach a woman that testified about the Book
of Mormon with out even realizing it! She is letting the spirit in and
it is FANTASTIC!!!
Ooops! I pushed the wrong button! But yeah! She truly seems prepared! We are excited to teach her more!
Our
ward we have found is a lot more disfunctional than we thought and we
really have our work cut out for us but that's okay! With the Lord's
help, we can do anything He asks! I don't have a ton of time because we
got off late from the game but I love you and I will write more on
Monday! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! And I am so excited to be out here as the
Lord's servant!! The only advice I want to give is HELP THE
MISSIONARIES!!! Take any opportunity to share the gospel! This work
truly does not move without member involvement!!! I love this gospel so
much and what it has done for me! I love you and pray for you everyday!
Love,
Sister Carlee Jacklin
No comments:
Post a Comment