Wow! Connor looks so COOOL!!! I am so
excited for both of them!!! I love you guys so much! I am so glad that
both Zac and Connor have found something that they are passionate about!
So I think I will answer your questions now!
1.
I don't think so... I can't think of anything... Plus!!! You don't need
to worry about buying me boots!!!! :D We have a less active member that
has a surplus of boots and she gave me a really good pair for FREE!!!!
They are super cute and comfy!!!! The Lord really does work in
mysterious ways!! :D
2. Ya. We can listen to it
if it is hymns, Tab Choir, or Classical music (composed before 1930's).
And we cannot listen to show tunes from Tab Choir.
3.
Not too bad yet... We had good 80 degree weather for 3 days and now it
is probably in the 60's today. Minnesota is WAY MORE bipolar than Utah! I
feel bad for Cade though, I heard it snowed over there!
4. Oh my goodness! I am smiling almost every SECOND!!! I also have found that I pray almost every second too! :)
So,
I am so happy to be here!!! I am so sorry mom that you didn't have
anyone to go to the broadcast with!!! We had a big social thing with 2
wards so it was fun. We also got our investigator Kiara to it and the
member that took us made her keep her phone in the car so she had no
distractions. So she really had to focus on the broadcast which was so
good! We also had a lot of less active members come and one of them
brought a friend! Also, Sister Carver brought her sister who is less
active and she has PURPLE HAIR! It was super cute too! :) The funny
thing is her husband told her to get purple hair! haha!
By
the way, you may have gotten an email from a Brynn SchergerSologuk
about a crocks sale that went on this weekend. She told us about it in
an appointment and decided to send the word back home for us.
Apparently, crocks come in cute flats and mary jane style shoes that are
amazing for rainy weather! So she sent that to you. Also, there may be a
friend request from an Emily Carver on my facebook. That is a request
from a less active member that we have been working with. She is
AWESOME! She has the cutest little boys EVER! :) Not as cute as my 3
bros though! :)
Anyways, I decided that I have
bang fever after seeing Taylor's cute hair so I am getting bangs! :D
I'll make sure to do a before and after picture for you! It's funny
because I was debating and Sister Tingey said, "Don't worry! You're only
a missionary once and if you do it now, you can grow it out the rest of
the time that you are here!" So I am going to do it! :D haha! It's been
really fun!
So, I have a MIRACLE for you!!! We
went by some less actives, (the same ones that gave me the boots) and
they seemed pretty closed off at first. Then as the night went on,
sister Clayton opened up and the spirit was so strong. I know that all
that she really needs right now is to feel loved! And an amazing thing
happened. As we taught them, Brother and Sister Clayton changed in my
eyes. I soon saw them and couldn't help but truly love them. I saw the
amazing love that the Lord had for these people and the yearning pain he
felt because they weren't coming to church! Then, after we left,
Brother Clayton was outside and told us that he wanted us to keep
coming. He said he had a testimony and was ready to go to church anytime
but said that he wanted to wait for Sister Clayton to be ready. So he
said to keep coming and show that we love her. He also said that he
would be willing to help the youth out with a missionary activity this
month! We are so happy that we have been able to see the Lord work in
these people! I am so thankful for this opportunity to be in this ward
and area! I LOVE THIS GOSPEL!!!
Alas, I have
run out of time... I love you so much! Keep up the good work and I will
continue to pray for you always! I love you!
Love,
Sister Carlee Jacklin
| District Sisters at the Twins Game. |
| District riding the Metro. |
| Super Cute picture at the game. |
| My new free boots! I love them!!! |
| I love the people in Minnesota. |
| Amazing people here. |
No comments:
Post a Comment