Monday, December 22, 2014

Love From Minnesota

Hi Family!

So... yeah... about question 3... I was emergency Transferred this Wednesday to ANOKA!!!! So I am now North of the Twin Cities. It was very bittersweet. Sister Terry said she saw it coming because we were getting along way too well! But yeah! I am now living in the basement of a member's home too which is pretty fun too! We don't talk to them much because it is a basement apartment but it is fun and nice not to have to pay for laundry or drive to a member home to do it! My new companion is Sister Turner from Logan Utah! She is super sweet! I hate to say it but I think Sister Terry got the shorter end of the deal. My companion is finishing up her training and I am loving it! She is a great missionary! Sister N is Sister Terry's new companion and she only got here 3 weeks ago and is kind of struggling. But I know that Sister Terry can handle it! :) I will miss Burnsville. However, I don't know why... but I felt a big weight lift off my shoulders when I left the mission home to Anoka. So I know this is where I am meant to be! 

I got the package with my cards just before I got emergency transferred and I activated it so we're good there but the packages from Uncle Tony and both sets of Grandparents I haven't gotten. I hope they sent them through the mission home! I did get a really cute card from both the Bigelow's and Great Grandpa Lyon! :) So I guess that answers questions 1 and 2. :)

4. I think so. Sister Turner is going to help me set up my own account so I can get it! She skyped a lot before her mission so she knows how to do it. Yes! I am super excited too! I wonder if I have an accent yet... you can't really tell when you're surrounded by Minnesotans! :) hahaha! But yeah! Sister Turner and I are going to sleep in the living room and then have chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast! :) We are trying to get the Andover Sisters to join us but they don't look like they want to. But that's okay! We'll still have fun with it! :)

Yes! The information that Sister Turner gave in that email is all the same! We will be skyping from a member home, the Delong's. We will skype at about noon so be ready! :) I am excited to see you and hear all about what's been going on! I am also excited to see how big the boy's have gotten! I will be sending a Christmas package to you guys. And I am sincerely sorry that it will be after Christmas but I have some gifts for you!!! :) :) Yay! I also sent out Christmas cards to everyone and the one to you guys will be in the package with the presents to Zac and Connor! Anyways, I don't want to say too much or I won't have anything to say when I call you! :) LOVE YOUUUUUU!

Love,

Sister Carlee Jacklin

P.S.
I am putting some pics of us in the email too!
I'm not gonna lie... This pic's pretty awesome... I love Sister Toone's face! :)

Sister Toone and Sister Anderson were teaching me how to play Settlers of Cataan
The Lakeville Zone Sistas!!! This was the day before I got emergency transferred!
 
And last but not least....(drum roll)... MY NEW COMPANION! We are posing with our cups from Caribou Coffee. They have the best Dark Chocolate Hot Chocolate! We got the suggestion from a member and since we had to walk to get groceries today, we decided to get some! AMAZING!!!! :) I don't think I'll look at hot chocolate the same way again... :) haha

Here's a close up so you can see the creepiness... :)

Okay.... So the people weren't home and we looked up in the window..... I nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw that in the window... we had to take a picture... :) hahaha!

Here's part of our cute little apartment! It's our room!!! :)

So I know I'm not in it but LOOK! We both got trees!!! :)

So yeah.. we may not get a white Christmas after all! That was today! It has been raining today and in the 40's!

No comments:

Post a Comment