Hi family! I don't have a ton of time. We were put in charge of Zone pday and it's been kind of a roller coaster of a ride today! To explain the Benadryl, I had an allergic reaction to the mosquito bites I got and I had to take Benadryl and Zyrtec and I got super dopey. It was funny! We had coordination with our Branch Mission Leader Mi Nam and it was super hard for me to focus. Then the next thing I knew, I was waking up on the couch in the library and Sister Kirkby was talking with him. Haha. It was a crazy day. Well, sorry this email will probably be my worst yet... I am having such a hard time focusing. It's been a crazy pday and I am super frazzled. But it will all work out. :) So, this week was weird. I have been on exchanges all week so I have not been in Lakeville to see all the miracles that happened! I did get to see an investigator from Burnsville that I had taught and she was so excited to see me again! It made me feel good, but not as good as being there to see her pick a date to be baptized. So that was a super cool miracle! We have been working to refocus the zone and help them to find new investigators! It will be great! Well, that is about it for this week! Sorry! I promise next week will be better! Love you! Love, Sister Jacklin
ANOTHER EMAIL:
Hey! Pday was a success! We had a lot of fun and our team won! :) yay!
| Cute chalk drawing that a family who was feeding us dinner drew. |
| Super Cute! |
| I had an allergic reaction to some mosquito bites. This was the biggest one. |
| My poor mosquito bitten legs. |
| Don't we take amazing selfies! |
| This one's even better. |
| Sister Smith, one of my first STL's came back to visit. |
No comments:
Post a Comment