Monday, June 8, 2015

June 9, 2015-Pictures

All of us together after exchanging back:)

I thought Connor would like this. It's a replica of a master sword:)

Sister Remirez on exchanges.

My first time at Erbert and Gerbert's. It's a lot like Gandolfo's. But Gandolfo's is still my favorite.

Sister Bone and I waiting for our Branch Mission Leader and I was sitting in a couch that was perfect size for me:)

Sister Sperry and I on exchanges!:) Love that sista! She knows Chloe!!!:)
Sister Huang and I at MLC.

Shadow picture with Sister Bone:) Apparently a lot of sisters take pictures like that hahaha!

Sister Turner and I at MLC:)

Me with my iPad!!!

We were being dorks and took some weird pictures before going to bed.

Another dorky picture:) Haha

Me with Zoe, the S's dog:) She is so cute!

We went to lunch with J after teaching:)

We went to lunch with the Apple Valley Sisters because it was Sister Dumas' birthday:)


No comments:

Post a Comment