Monday, June 1, 2015

Love From Minnesota! It's a short one today!

Hey Family!

Sorry my email is going to be very short! We have to drive to Mankato for zone pday and our ride comes in 5 minutes! I printed out the email though and will read it on the ride down! The mission conference was amazing and told me over and over again that I need to get married. It was funny :) We get the i pads in about 2 weeks so I think that they will let you know how to pay for it. I guess my only big news is that Elder Smith my old district leader knows a man in the Duluth ward that was baptized by dad! His name is D. H. I can get you the address to his home later. Elder Smith took a picture for him. I also talked to a sister in the Duluth ward and she knows a family called the D's (don't know if that is spelled right) that knows our whole family! They live in Silver Bay!

Anyways! Love you and hope you have a good week!

Love,

Sister Jacklin

No comments:

Post a Comment